Saturday, April 16, 2011

What do YOU want to see?

I could post crafts that interest me until I'm blue in the fingers ;) but what good would that do? I want to find new things to inspire everyone to get their craft on!! So where do YOUR interests lie?

Here are a couple fun crafts that caught my eye tonight.

Printable teacher thank you cards (free)
DIY your own chalk board paint in ANY color
Reversible ribbon headbands
Tissue Paper pom-poms

From February's activity centerpieces. Just alter the size of your tissue paper to make them larger or smaller. We used 6 sheets of 8x8 tissue for the centerpieces. Hobby Lobby has lots of colors to choose from and they are under $2 per pack. You can get 6-8 pompoms per pack, so lots of bang for your buck. Try rounding the edges or cutting them to a point for a different look. Make some HUGE ones and hang them from the ceiling for fun room decor. Here are mine hanging from the light over my kitchen table:

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn how to make those paper flowers you made for Enrichment a few months ago :)

    ReplyDelete