Friday, June 24, 2011

Have Something You Are Interested In Giving Away???

Let us know!  Send an email to www.mostlysweetwithafewnuts@gmail.com with your contact information and a description (and a picture if you want) of your item(s).  We will then put up a couple of posts a weeks with items to be given away.  As a reminder, this is only for items to be given away, not items that are for sale.

Here are a few items to kick it off....

I have a gently used activity gym for babies.  I received it from a friend, her babies loved it, mine never got a chance to use it since their mom forgot she had it...  oops :)  Contact Megan Taupa'u at 478-988-8672


Looks like I took this picture the wrong way, but this is a paper towel holder.  Contact Megan Taupa'u at  478-988-8672


I have some never been used baby bedding.  It comes with a blanket, a dust ruffle, and a bumper.  It has surf boards a hibiscus flowers on it.  Contact Megan Taupa'u at 478-988-8672 

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I will dig around in my attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still trying to figure out how to post a comment. Select a profile??? What's that?

    ReplyDelete