Sunday, September 4, 2011

DIY Flower Vases!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 




1) Start collecting cans, all different sizes, tell your friends and family to save them for you as well. This one was made from a used Trader’s Joe’s Coffee.

2) Find some beautiful, inspiring paper that fits your event motif. This pattern I found at Michael’s, while just browsing the paper section! 

3) Cover the can with the paper, measure and cut the bottom to fit the can perfectly. 

4) Attach the paper to the can buy using a hot glue, glue or tape! If the paper doesn’t fit all the way around, use two sheets or get creative and use buttons, lace or whatever else you want to cover the gap! 

5) Fill the can with simple, elegant flowers and let the vase be the focus! I used fifteen white roses to fill this can. So simple, but very charming and easy to do!

1 comment:

  1. Two thumbs up! I am a horrible one for throwing anything away -- surely I don't need to fill up the dump, and gee, I may need this some day!!! LOL! I love this idea! I have scrapbook papers I like, but didn't know what to do with since I mostly do digi-scrapping. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete